Housing Authority Description
For over 60 years the EHA has been committed to serving the housing needs of the people of Everett. As a consistent and reliable source of affordable housing, they have focused their efforts on creating options at a variety of income levels so every person in the city can find a place to call home. Everett Housing Authority seeks to provide a healthy living environment for all of its residents. Effective July 1, 2011 smoking will not be allowed in any EHA housing. Find out more about the Everett Housing Authority.
Everett Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Everett Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Everett Housing Authority?
Everett Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Everett Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Everett Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.