Housing Authority Description
Greensboro Housing Authority is Greensboro’s largest provider of affordable housing, housing over 10,000 individuals through the Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher Programs. Together with its community partners, the GHA staff implements and maintains programs that promote education, homeownership, youth achievement, wellness and self-sufficiency.
The mission of the Greensboro Housing Authority is to provide safe, quality, affordable housing to low-income families, elderly and the disabled in the Greensboro Community; to maintain a secure community environment; and to encourage personal responsibility and upward mobility of residents while maintaining the fiscal integrity of the agency. Find out more about the Greensboro Housing Authority.
Greensboro Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Greensboro Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Fulton Greensboro Housing Authority?
Greensboro Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Greensboro Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Greensboro Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.