11Residential is a property management company focused on multifamily in the Western US. Our leadership consists of real estate professionals with over 75 years of combined industry experience. Since our formation, we have completed over 100 transactions of multifamily properties.
At 11 Residential, we believe that when people feel valued, our communities prosper. We are committed to creating a fun and supportive work culture that is rich in professional development and exceptional benefits.
We are interested in finding talented individuals who are driven to become successful in their field as they build comfortable and welcoming communities. Throughout our company, you will find the guidance and support needed to inspire and challenge you to achieve success.
If you share our passion for property management, we want to talk to you!
What We Do
We believe every resident deserves personalized attention and high-quality services from our property management team.
Our communities are maintained to the highest standards. Ongoing improvements ensure a quality living environment at each community. In addition to a wide array of floorplans to choose from, we offer amazing amenities for our residents to enjoy. Our entire team strives to provide superior property management service at each of our communities.
What you’ll be doing
- Supervise leasing and maintenance staff including delegating work, reviewing work, maintaining deadlines, training and scheduling.
- Maintain property occupancy by effectively retaining residents and successfully marketing property to attract new residents.
- Approve lease applicants.
- Evaluate current market conditions and competition.
- Increase revenue while maintaining controllable expenses including revenue collections and delinquency control.
- Provide customer service to residents resolving any issues that may occur and ensuring maintenance completes service requests.
- Coordinate resident activities and correspondence (i.e., monthly newsletters).
- Contact and negotiate with vendors.
- Ensure that all property reporting is completed in a timely manner (i.e., financial reports, marketing reports).
- Operate within budget and purchasing guidelines.
- Maintain curb appeal by walking/inspecting property and vacant units.
- Conduct Human Resources functions, recruiting, interviewing, performance reviews, salary reviews, explanation of benefits, new hire orientation, terminations.
- Assist other properties, as necessary.
- Other responsibilities as assigned/needed.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED.
- Three to five years of experience in multifamily property management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Bilingual- English/Spanish (a plus).
- Yardi Property Management Software.
- Strong familiarity with Fair Housing laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 25lbs
Benefits and Total Compensation:
The compensation range for on-site Washington applicants is $65,500 – $75,000 annually.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Employee Benefits include Medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability and 401(k) matching, mileage stipend and housing discounts.
Abilities and Other Requirements: The ability to perform work in a professional office environment (in Kirkland, WA) environment is required. Must be able to use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines.
In order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and to move about the various work environments to train, monitor and ensure compliance with all company requirements. The employee must be able to verbally communicate with employees, co-workers and customers in person and by phone. The employee must also be able to travel to various worksites if needed. Overnight travel may be required on occasion.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
11Residential is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. 11Residential takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
You must be able to pass drug screening and background check.