Department: Asset Management | Reports to: Compliance Specialist II | FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: This Compliance Coordinator is responsible for day to day compliance duties and administration across SAHA’s portfolio of properties, in accordance with all rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee, all investors, other regulatory agencies, and SAHA and its affiliates. Duties include monitoring and maintaining property waitlists, enforcing policies and procedures, and serving as a compliance resource for Property Management staff.
Compensation: The pay range for this position is $52,500 to $65,500 annually or $25.24 to $31.49 hourly. Starting pay rates/offers depend on candidate experience, education, ability, and comparisons to current staff as applicable.
Location: This position works at SAHA’s Main Office in Berkeley.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Experience in affordable housing and/or property management is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Yardi is a plus.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
- Fair Housing Certification or attainment within one year of hire.
- Current Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) and Tax Credit Specialist (TCS), or attainment within one year of hire.
Please review the attached Job Description for additional information and requirements. A Résumé and Cover Letter is required for all applications.
Satellite Affordable Housing Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer