Compliance Specialist II
Department: Asset Management | Reports to: Compliance Manager | FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: The Compliance Specialist II is responsible for a portfolio of SAHA properties, ensuring strict compliance with all rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee, all investors, other regulatory agencies, SAHA and its affiliates. This position supervises the Compliance Coordinator and is also responsible for general compliance duties such as monitoring property file audits, completing investor reports, enforcing policies and procedures, and serving as a compliance resource to Property Management staff.
Compensation: The pay range for this is $65,000 to $83,000 annually. Starting pay rates/offers depend on candidate experience, education, ability, and comparisons to current staff as applicable.
Location: This position works at SAHA’s Main Office in Berkeley. This position offers a hybrid (remote/in-office) work schedule.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Experience in affordable housing and/or property management is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Yardi is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience. Related informal supervisory or leadership experience may satisfy this requirement.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
- Fair Housing Certification or attainment within one year of hire.
- Current Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) and Tax Credit Specialist (TCS), or attainment within one year of hire.
Please review the attached Job Description for additional information and requirements. A Résumé and Cover Letter is required for all applications.
Satellite Affordable Housing Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer