Responsible for receiving, investigating, mediating, and resolving inquiries registered by the Client, Property Owners, and Public Officials.
Operational and Support Staff as needed
- Receive and respond to Landlord and City escalated inquiries.
- Serve as liaison between Landlords, customer service groups, partner agencies and program staff to resolve escalated inquiries.
- Work with the Client to provide information to HUD, Civic, State and local leaders.
- Mediate inquiries concerning procedures and HUD policy.
- Ensure that escalated inquiries are resolved expeditiously.
- Make recommendations to resolve concerns arising from Program Administration.
- Make presentations to Landlords, Owner Groups and other program stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a resolution tracking system for escalated landlord issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Skilled in sustaining a collaborative, teamwork style of management.
- Ability to interpret and implement complex and changing federal policies and regulations.
- Ability to understand, interpret, apply and explain federal and agency policies, regulations, and procedures are is required.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict.
- Skilled in managing multiple/competing priorities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five years progressively responsible experience in the administration of public or private housing and/or assisted housing programs.