Type: Full-time, hybrid (remote/in-office)
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403b with employer match
PTO: 15 days vacation, 10 days sick annually
BRIDGE Housing strengthens communities by developing, owning and managing high-quality, affordable homes for working families and seniors. We are looking for a Project Administrator to join our dedicated team!
The Project Administrator is involved in real estate developments (including new construction and rehab) throughout Southern California. This position will be based in San Diego and will provide administrative and project management support to development staff in San Diego.
- Assist Project Managers with financial, legal, and construction related activities associated with the real estate development process
- Assist with the preparation of funding applications and local planning/building department applications to support the entitlement and permitting process
- Assist in completing proposals in response to Requests for Proposals/Qualifications
- Coordinate submittal of due diligence items to lenders and investors in connection with debt and equity closings for projects
- Assist with the procurement and contract management processes including contract preparation, maintaining vendor insurance, invoice processing, and tracking signed contracts and change order requests
- Coordinate with property management on building set up and handover for leasing
- Assist with project close out and coordinate collection of all documentation related to construction completion
- Coordinate schedules for project-related meetings and events
- Maintain project documentation and organized filing systems
- Conduct feasibility analysis and real estate information research
- Perform other duties as needed
- 0-3 years of experience in affordable housing, community development, urban planning, finance, architecture, engineering and/or real estate development
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with multi-functional teams
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites throughout Southern California
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal housing financing programs preferred
- Experience preparing graphic materials preferred
BRIDGE Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment for our diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. Pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest records.