The Pacific Companies (TPC), named by AHF Magazine as one of the top Affordable Housing Developers, is seeking an enthusiastic, efficient, organized and ambitious Public Financing Coordinator!
Our Public Financing Coordinator will coordinate with the Finance and Development Teams with tax credit and closing duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess & understand multifamily budgets and financial statements for reasonableness – ie. ability to spot missing items or identify significant discrepancies
- Underwrite & size multifamily loans without errors
- Report with accuracy and timeliness of analysis
- Update & maintain due diligence checklists in order to meet the funding deadlines of various funding sources
- Track multiple finance sources and their requirements across numerous projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience in Banking, Titles or Real-estate.
- Understanding of records management and closing paperwork logistics and handling.
- Strong capability of interacting with Federal, State, and Local government agencies effectively.
- Comfortable making confident requests for information from various departments & individuals internally as well as externally.
- Mindfulness of deadlines, including planning ahead and confirmation of completion
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong ability to coordinate with a team.
- High proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to manage multiple commitments, calendar and deadlines.
- Background or general understanding of LIHTC, HOME, USDA, & State programs
- Understanding of Yardi software