The Affordable Housing Senior Community Manager is responsible for the day to day property operations and management of multi-site affordable communities which includes, occupancy, financial management and compliance management.
• Minimum two years’ property management experience required
• Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel to alternative communities required
• Knowledge of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) regulations required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work assignments and attention to detail
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Effectively read and interpret documents and instructions
• Ability to effectively interact with community residents
Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Responsible for implementing quality control of all regulations, policies, and procedures related to the leasing and certification process.
• Strong financial steward for communities by understanding and adhering to budgets, assist in budget process by identifying projected needs, ongoing expenses, and anticipated income.
• Daily operations of the residential and/or commercial units assigned.
• Responsible for overseeing building maintenance.
• Overall responsibility for multiple locations, supervising or mentoring other Community Managers and/or Assistant Community Managers.
• Travel to other communities for training and assistance, as needed.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.