The Boston Housing Authority is the largest landlord in Boston and the largest public housing authority in New England. As such, the BHA houses approximately 10 percent of the city’s residents through its programs.
In addition to providing conventional public housing, the Boston Housing Authority also provides affordable housing through the administration of several rental assistance programs. These programs include the Federal Section 8 Voucher Program, as well as the state funded Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program that is overseen by the Department of Housing and Community Development. Find out more about the Boston Housing Authority.
Boston Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Boston Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Boston Housing Authority?
Boston Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Boston Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Boston Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.