The Bremerton Housing Authority is a public corporation with the purpose of providing affordable housing opportunities for people with limited financial Means. The primary service area is the city of Bremerton where they own and oversee several affordable Housing Properties and administer the section 8 housing choice voucher program Find out more about the Bremerton Housing Authority.
Bremerton Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Bremerton Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Bremerton Housing Authority?
Bremerton Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Bremerton Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Bremerton Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.