Housing Authority Description
The Cambridge Housing Authority is a national leader in the development, management and administration of subsidized affordable housing for low-income elderly, family and disabled households. Their mission is to develop and manage safe, good quality, affordable housing for low-income individuals and families in a manner which promotes citizenship, community and self-reliance. Find out more about the Cambridge Housing Authority.
Cambridge Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Cambridge Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Cambridge Housing Authority?
Cambridge Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Cambridge Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Cambridge Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.