Housing Authority Description
Harris County Housing Authority (HCHA) is a governmental non-profit corporation utilizing innovative approaches and strategic partnerships to address the need for quality affordable housing.HCHA is proud to serve the citizens of Harris County, Texas and strives to maintain a standard of excellence in both service and productivity. For the past eight years, HCHA has been recognized by the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development as the highest performing housing authority in the region and was recently named one of America’s 10 best Public Housing Authorities. Find out more about the Harris County Housing Authority.
Harris County Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Harris County Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Harris County Housing Authority?
Harris County Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Harris County Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Harris County Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.