NHA is the largest Indian housing authority in the country and is approximately the tenth largest public housing authority in the country. The residential units are dispersed across three states: Arizona, New Mexico and Utah under the jurisdiction of the Navajo Nation. Currently, NHA manages 8,026 housing units; 3,882 public rental units and 4,144 homeownership units including 29 non-dwelling units (administrative facilities). Fifteen field offices and one Resident Management Corporation deliver services to tribal members residing within 110 Chapter and their surrounding communities. Find out more about the Navajo Housing Authority.
Navajo Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at Navajo Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for Navajo Housing Authority?
Navajo Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at Navajo Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at Navajo Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.