Established in September, 1965, the OCHA currently owns public housing consisting of 3,140 units. In addition, the OCHA administers approximately 3,860 units of Section 8 hosuing in the Oklahoma City area. This enables them to provide housing and rental assistance to low-income people and their families with the availability of 7,000 dwelling units.
Visit the Oklahoma City Housing Authority Website.
Oklahoma City Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Oklahoma City Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Oklahoma City Housing Authority?
Oklahoma City Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Oklahoma City Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Oklahoma City Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.