The mission of the Worcester Housing Authority is to offer its residents a clean, safe and well-maintained living environment in which to live and raise their families. The WHA is dedicated to providing its families with an environment that will be a source of pride for its residents and an asset to the community at-large. The WHA will seek out opportunities and develop strategies that will assist both its present and future residents in obtaining the necessary educational, training and employment skills necessary to achieve social and economic self-sufficiency. In its continuing effort to provide additional affordable housing opportunities to the community, the WHA will actively seek out development opportunities and craft solutions that will serve both the needs of the community and become an asset to the surrounding neighborhoods.
Visit the Worcester Housing Authority Website.
Worcester Housing Authority Salaries and Benefits
- What are the average starting salaries for positions at the Worcester Housing Authority?
- Do they provide benefits and what are some of those benefits?
- Do you enjoy working for the Worcester Housing Authority?
Worcester Housing Authority Interview Preparation
- What types of questions should I prepare for when interviewing?
- Is the dress code professional attire or business casual?
Best Advice for Getting a Job at the Worcester Housing Authority
- If you work at the housing authority how did you get your job?
- What advice can you provide to someone hoping to work at the Worcester Housing Authority.
Education and Experience Requirements
- What education requirements, or certifications does the housing authority like to see in an applicant.
- What type of experience is the authority looking for with regard to affordable housing programs.