Position Summary: The Accounting Supervisor would be responsible for assisting managers from all departments and expediting company and accounting department goals.
- Assist with projects related to company and accounting department goals
- Perform accounting duties for 2-10 properties
- Perform final financial statements review
- Identify and implement efficiencies within the accounting department
- Assist with training of accounting and property management staff
- 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2-4 years of work experience in the Accounting field required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer service skills
- Computer experience including MS Office and Yardi (preferred)
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!