FPI Management is currently looking for a Field Compliance Specialist to join our team in Denver, Colorado!
The Field Compliance Specialist (FCS) will be assigned to periodic short-term projects to assist with meeting or maintaining property program compliance. The FCS will be a support to site staff and at times cover for vacant positions during transitions.
The FCS will be responsible for assisting with certifications, audit preparation or corrections as assigned by the Regional Compliance Manager or Compliance Director (if applicable) and provide support to the site staff and Portfolio Managers.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ verifiable experience in affordable program compliance.
- Has knowledge of various affordable programs and layering, and experience in regulatory compliance of one or more programs: LIHTC, HUD, USDA-RD, HOME, Bond programs.
- Has strong administrative skills, and is highly motivated and organized with a positive attitude.
- Has competent analytical skills, is detail-oriented, has the ability to prioritize and has excellent reporting ability.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets). Experience with Yardi Affordable and/or Real Page software, a plus.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for consideration are: a High School diploma or equivalent, ability to travel as overnight and air travel may be required, English language proficiency (read, speak and write), and the ability to pass a full background check and drug screening (Note: As it relates to marijuana use, FPI will consider any applicable state law when dispositioning test results).
Why look at FPI for your next career step? We are one of the largest third-party property management companies in the Nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, with over 800 properties (over 100,000 units) across 15 states under our management. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages, on-going training and professional development, and plenty of growth opportunities. Come join Team FPI!
Interested? Click the Apply button above to learn more about this great opportunity to work with an industry leader!
FPI Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.