RPK Development Corp is seeking an experienced, Full-Time Maintenance Technician for a multi-family Apartment Community (136 units) in lovely Woodland, California (north of Davis). The ideal candidate will be a real team-player, experienced in the necessary maintenance tasks required in residential buildings, such as plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, basic carpentry and apartment turnovers. This position will also be responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the common areas of the property.
Must have the knowledge, experience and ability to perform the following duties:
HVAC– if working with refrigerant, we require that you have HVAC license
Replacing locks, smoke detectors
All other maintenance tasks associated with the daily upkeep of apartment community
- A minimum of 2 years multi-family residential apartment maintenance.
- You must also have your own tools.
- The ability to troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action.
- Superior customer-service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity.
- Exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
Competitive hourly rate, health benefits after 60 days. Other benefits after 90 days.
This is not an on-site position, so you are not required to live on the premises.
Please submit resume and reference “Woodland Maintenance” in the subject line.
This is a SMOKE-FREE environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.