AREA COMMUNITY ADMINISTRATOR positions are available in the following areas:
- Area 1: Auglaize, Mercer, Allen & Union Counties (OH) & Fulton & Branch Counties (MI)
- Area 2: Clermont & Brown Counties
- Area 3: Clermont & Brown Counties
- Area 4: Highland, Pickaway & Ross Counties
- Area 5: Licking, Knox & Franklin Counties
- Area 7: Vinton, Jackson, Meigs & Athens Counties (OH) & Wood County (WV)
- Area 9: Fairfield County
- Area 10: Franklin County
- Area 11: Miami County
- Area 12: Montgomery & Preble Counties
Do you want a career and not just a job?
Are you good with people? Are you extremely organized? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you problem-solve and work as a team on a daily basis? Are you looking for consistent hours and a position with paid time-off with a reputable company?
We are offering a full-time Area Community Administrator position in your area! The Area Community Manager is responsible for the administration of property operations, delivering the highest level of customer service to our residents and guests and supporting the optimization of profitability. He/she is responsible for performing administrative activities for an assigned area of communities; such activities include lease administration, operational administration and office administration.
Requirements and Skills:
- High-school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the affordable housing industry preferred, including Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Rural Development (RD) and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC).
- Professional certifications in property management, a plus.
- Ability to use computer hardware and software, mobile devices, and other technology applications, such as RealPage or Yardi.
Fairfield Homes, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.