AREA COMMUNITY MANAGER (A4) position available in Highland, Pickaway & Ross Counties
AREA COMMUNITY MANAGER (A11) position available in Logan, Miami, Darke, Shelby, Champaign & Preble Counties
Do you want a career and not just a job?
Are you good with people? Are you extremely organized? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you problem-solve and work as a team on a daily basis? Are you looking for consistent hours and a position with paid time-off with a reputable company?
We are offering a full-time Area Community Manager position in your area! The Area Community Manager is responsible for the oversight and operation of an assigned community and area of communities, including performing and/or overseeing all aspects of property operations for his/her area, including talent management, operational excellence, financial management and asset management.
Requirements and Skills:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience in property management, preferably in the affordable housing industry, including Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Rural Development (RD) and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC).
- Ability to use computer hardware and software, mobile devices, and other technology applications.
- Fair Housing Compliance Certificate required.
- Property management certifications in affordable housing (e.g. Housing Credit Certified Professional [HCCP] and Certified Professional Occupancy [CPO]), preferred. In lieu of certifications, years of experience and ability to obtain select certifications within the timeframe defined by the company will be considered.
Fairfield Homes, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.