AREA COMMUNITY SERVICE SUPERVISOR positions are available in the following areas:
- Area 1: Auglaize, Mercer, Allen & Union Counties (OH) & Fulton & Branch Counties (MI)
- Area 2: Montgomery, Clark & Madison Counties [Villa Park]
- Area 6: Fairfield, Licking & Muskingum Counties [Crossroads]
- Area 7: Vinton, Jackson, Meigs, Athens Counties (OH) & Wood County (WV) [Sheltering Arms]
- Area 9: Fairfield County [Hunterwood]
- Area 10: Franklin County [Spinnaker Club East]
- Area 12: Montgomery & Preble Counties [Woodview]
Do you want a career and not just a job?
Are you great at home repair and maintenance? Do you have excellent people skills? Are you good at getting projects done? Are you looking for consistent hours and a position with paid time-off with a reputable company?
We are offering a full-time Area Community Service Supervisor position in your area! The Area Community Service Supervisor is responsible for maximizing the life and value of physical assets, delivering the highest level of service and safety to residents and guests and complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including performing and/or overseeing all maintenance activities performed by Community Service Technicians for an assigned area. Such activities include, but are not limited to, talent management, maintenance operations, financial management, asset management and resident experience.
Requirements and Skills:
- High-school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of property maintenance experience, including: electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry, flooring, roofing and/or landscaping.
- Minimum two (2) years of direct management experience. In lieu of direct management experience, consideration given to candidates who have completed a qualifying management training program.
- Knowledge of electronic work order systems, computer hardware and software, mobile devices, and other technology applications.
- Willingness to supply and use basic hand and power tools to carry-out essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and procedures to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to effectively communicate clear, concise verbal and/or written directions.
- Knowledge of the affordable housing inspection process, preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and other safety standards, preferred.
- HVAC certification, preferred.
Fairfield Homes, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.