Omni New York LLC (ONY) is a rapidly growing affordable housing developer and owner, with an affiliated security company, property management company, and general contracting company. ONY and its affiliates own and manage over 13,000 units of affordable rental housing across 8 states. Please see our website at www.onyllc.com for more information about our growing company.
The Asset Manager will report to the Vice President of Asset Management. Working in conjunction with financial and construction entities, and property management teams to oversee development projects from start to completion.
Exempt (not overtime eligible)
Hybrid office schedule – 3 days in office/2 days work from home
Essential Function/Responsibilities: duties include but are not limited to the following
- Prepare annual rent increase for project-based Section 8 properties;
- Prepare annual operating budgets;
- Analyze project cash flow and monitor operating expenses;
- Assist in the preparation of annual property audits;
- Prepare and review required reporting documents in a timely fashion for investors and government agencies;
- Respond to financial inquiries from banks, loan servicers, tax credit syndicators, and regulatory agencies;
- Explore potential cost-saving initiatives (i.e. energy/utility efficiency)
- Timely review, compile and request disbursements from replacement reserves from lenders
- Frequently communicate with property management to provide effective property oversight
- Bachelor degree required;
- Previous experience in real estate and/or finance a plus;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- At least 2 years of experience working in an office environment;
- Able to work well both independently and within a team;
- Strong organization, communication, and analytical skills required;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Interest in learning the real estate development industry, specifically focusing on affordable housing development.
- We pay 100% of medical benefits, for employee only. Dental, vision and additional benefit selections plan options also available.
- 401 (K) available plus company match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- STD, LTD, life insurance, dependent coverage