Aperto Property Management, Inc. is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently seeking qualified and experienced Assistant Managers to join our team at a Tax Credit property in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
In addition to the qualifications below, a qualified candidate will have excellent time management skills, be a self-starter, team player, goal crusher and most importantly a positive can-do attitude! Our resident’s live where we work so excellent customer service is key!
This role reports to the Property Manager and shares responsibility for the overall operation, and the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to ensure a well-managed and maintained Community. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state, and local laws; maintains acceptable and supportive environment for all residents; interacts with and supervises vendors. Tax Credit experience is required.
• Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy
• Identifies appropriate contractors, defines scope of work, and obtains necessary bids
• Processes and monitors work orders
• Processes invoices and submits for payment
• Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Yardi/Onesite property management software
• Submits required reports and maintains records according to company policy
• 3+ year experience in property management with the ability to motivate staff and communicate effectively
• Tax Credit experience preferred
• 200+ units experience
• Excellent problem solving, listening, and reasoning skills
• Ability to empathize with residents and staff, while still enforcing community rules and policies
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with common Microsoft software applications and Yardi software
• Proficient in reading and writing English
• High school diploma or equivalent
If you are looking for the next exciting and challenging step in your career, Aperto Property Management is the place for you!
Aperto Property Management is a full-service, fee-based apartment management company for conventional and affordable multi-housing communities. At APM, our mission is to simply be the best apartment management company in the United States and to provide quality management, professional service, and superior operating results to our clients and residents.
We provide a workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.
Aperto Property Management offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long term disability, generous paid time off, 401K (with match), and more.
Aperto Property Management is an equal opportunity employer.
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”