Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Southern California. At Atlantic | Pacific, we recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We focus on providing the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement, in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship between employees, owners, and customers.
For ten years in a row, South Florida Business Journal nominated A | P as one of the Best Places to Work!
Come be a part of our growing team
We are now hiring for a skilled affordable housing experienced Low Income Housing Professional to join our new development project as our Assistant Community Manager in San Antonio, Texas.
We offer a great starting rate and our full insurance options begin after 30 Days of employment – our Employer provided Medical Insurance plan means that you can sign up for Medical without a deduction from your paycheck!
The Assistant Manager works to support the day to day operations of the property, which includes leasing efforts, rental collection, and providing customer services to current and prospective residents.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Required to work weekends as needed
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain positive working relationship with residents, vendors, and contractors
- Manage the collection of rent and submit notices as required
- Assist with creating monthly reports including but not limited to renewals, rents, leasing, traffic and resident retention programs
- Assist with lease renewals and make recommendations on marketing strategies to generate traffic
- Conduct follow-up activity as needed with new and current residents in order to establish and maintain positive resident relations
- Assist in the handling of resident service request and various concerns as required
- Distribute late notices to residents; such as 3-day notices; 7-day notices as well as Violation Notices with regard to Association Rules & Regulations
- Physically walk and inspect property on a daily basis, checks on vacant apartments
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a rental community, previous position as an Assistant Manager preferred
- Tax Credit Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional focus on detail
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with Onesite, Ops, and/or Yieldstar
- Proactive individual who works independently
- Available to work weekends as needed
What We Offer:
100% Employer Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts Program