Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is currently seeking a full-time Assistant Manager at River Trace, a 218 unit apartment community in Bradenton, FL.
- Day-to-day operations of the property
- Maintain stable occupancy and meet budgeted financial goals
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Build positive relationships within the community
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have previous property management experience
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends and on-call
- Leasing or sales experience required
- Tax Credit experience preferred
- MS Office and Yardi Software experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free