The Assistant Housing Administrator is responsible for assisting the Housing Administrator in ensuring the efficient and safe management of the community. Acts on behalf of Housing Administrator as needed. It is required that this position be in full compliance with HIPAA.
- Performs general office
- Assists with accounts receivable and payable
- Maintains updated waiting list
- Assists Housing Administrator with all certifications to be in full HUD compliance
- Performs regular file review to ensure program compliance and assists in MOR preparation
- Inputs work orders in maintenance program and follows-up as needed
- Attends training, seminars and workshops
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assists with REAC preparation as assigned
- Takes initiative to problem-solve resident and community issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to use occupancy, financial and maintenance software programs being utilized by affordable housing communities including EIV.
- Affordable Housing experience required and Yardi experience preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred OR High School Diploma; OR equivalent combination of education, training and related professional experience
- 1-3 years experience in related position within Affordable Housing