Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
Dominium is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time Community Manager for our 240 unit apartment community in Orlando, FL.
- Day-to-day operations of the property
- Maintain stable occupancy and meet budgeted financial goals
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed
- Provide engaged and dynamic leadership for employees
- Build positive relationships within the community
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 5 or more years of previous property management experience required
- Tax Credit experience required
- Section 8/42 Combo experience required
- Leasing or sales experience required
- MS Office and Yardi Software experience required
- Must have proven track record of success
- Bilingual strongly preferred
Wage: $50,000 annually
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free