Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time Community Manager at Humble Memorial Gardens, a 75 unit apartment community in Humble, TX.
- Day-to-day operations of the property
- Maintain stable occupancy and meet budgeted financial goals
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed
- Provide engaged and dynamic leadership for employees
- Build positive relationships within the community
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have at least 3 years of previous property management experience
- Tax Credit experience required
- Section 8/42 combo experience required
- Leasing or sales experience required
- MS Office and Yardi Software experience preferred
- Must have proven track record of success
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free