The Community Manager would be responsible for daily operations of the property and for building positive relations with residents of the community.
- Day to day operations of the property
- Maintain stable occupancy and meet budgeted financial goals
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed
- Provide engaged and dynamic leadership for employees
- Build positive relationships within the community
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have at least two years of previous property management experience
- Ability to effectively lead and coach a team
- Must have proven track record of success
- Tax Credit (Section 42) experience required
- Section 8 experience preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work on-call as neeeded
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!