We are looking for an experienced Affordable Community Manager with a great attitude and exceptional customer service for a beautiful affordable property in Portland. This person will be responsible for various phases of the managing the property, including the leasing, certifications, rent collections, accounts payable and maintaining exceptional customer service and ensuring the property is operating in compliance with all local, state, federal and program regulations. There are growth opportunities with this position as we are a growing company. This person will have a great attitude, be pro-active, have attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
High school diploma or equivalent required. College or real estate-related supplemental courses preferred.
A minimum of two years of Affordable Property Management experience with at least 50 units required. Experience with HUD and LIHTC highly desired.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Must have a solid background in property management software, technological systems and other online systems used for marketing and managing the property. Experience with Real Page/One Site a plus
· Relate well to people from diverse backgrounds
· Articulate, patient, organized, customer oriented, pre-active, enthusiastic, team player, and goal oriented
· Good verbal and written communication and relate effectively towards others
· Must have Self-initiative with the ability to problem-solve and prioritize work with good time management skills
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively to identify and act on areas of concern and urgency
· Ability to interpret financial reports and analyze the data and ledgers
· Work in a collaborative manner and in a team environment or independently
· Ability to inspect the property, amenities, and show properties on multi levels.
· Stamina for fast paced working environment
· Develops and implements cost saving measures
Based on experience. It is a Full-Time position working M-F. Full Time Position includes health benefits, 401K, Paid Time off and Holiday Pay. Please submit your salary requirements in a cover letter with your resume.