Affordable housing laid the foundation of Related Companies and we continue to place a high priority on developing, acquiring and preserving housing for this sector. In fact, over 60% of our 50,000+ residential apartment homes under our management are part of one or more affordable housing programs, and an additional 20% of these homes provide workforce housing.
Related Management is seeking a Community Manager to manager an affordable housing community in Manhattan.
The Community Manager is responsible for overall day-to-day operations of two properties, including the supervision of office and maintenance functions in compliance with all company policies and procedures and all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Housing and Human Rights statutes.
- Accounts payable/receivables.
- All marketing, leasing and administrative functions.
- Hires, trains and evaluates office/maintenance staff.
- Supervises specific site program administration included but not limited to Occupancy Reports & recertification’s,
- Tenant/landlord relations.
- Supervises day-to-day maintenance operations.
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Develops property budget.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Two+ years supervisory skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills.
- Team oriented.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong financial skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- In-house knowledge of principles, practices and procedures is a plus.