Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is currently seeking a full-time Compliance Coordinator at North Range Crossings, a 216-unit apartment community in Commerce City, CO.
· Accurately administer and possess knowledge of Compliance and Dominium guidelines
- Follow rules and regulations established by the IRS and the respective state agencies who have oversight responsibility
- Complete tax credit applications with prospects
- Process third party verifications
- Calculate household incomes
· Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
· Previous experience in a compliance role preferred
· Must have knowledge of Tax Credit program
· Yardi Software experience preferred
· Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred
· Strong analytical skills required
Wage: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour, depending on experience
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free