Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
We are currently seeking a full-time Compliance Technician. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the continental United States.
- Follow the rules & regulations and guidelines established by the IRS and respective state agencies who have oversight responsibility
- Become familiar with and knowledgeable of federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they relate to compliance including; not limited to: Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC/Section 42), Section 8, Section 236, Home, Bond, Rural Development and Public Housing
- Conducting site visits and compliance file audits
- Quality control review and approval of certification files
- EIV processing, report monitoring, repayment agreements and income discrepancy investigation as well as 50059 corrections
- Training new staff on compliance policies
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 3+ years of experience in a compliance role desired. Knowledge and minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an applicable compliance program required
- Must have knowledge of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC/Section 42), Section 8, Section 236, Home, Bond, Rural Development and/or Public Housing
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required and Yardi experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Must be organized and able to work independently
- Must be available for travel, including overnights. Drivers’ license and valid insurance required
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free