Are you interested in construction? Do you have a basic understanding of accounting principles and budget preparations? Do you have an extensive knowledge in program management and construction techniques and have nowhere to use them? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! With our Construction Manager/Owner’s Representative position at Fresno Housing, you can put all of you professional talents into good use.
For this position, we are looking for an individual who is able to effective communication skills to collaborate across different boundaries and work towards the achievement of common goals. We need someone who is able to exhibit the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this position effectively. WE NEED YOU!
Under the general direction of the Senior Manager, Real Estate Development, this position performs specialized analytical and professional work in the execution of Agency real estate development. This position manages multiple multifamily development projects for budget, schedule and quality participating in the pre-construction and construction phases of complex and technically challenging new developments and renovations through all phases, including design, construction, and occupancy.
If a position like this speaks to you then come join the Fresno Housing family and come make a difference to Fresno County residents.
Primary tasks include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a resource to designers, constructors, and the RED team to ensure informed decision making through all stages of a construction project.
- Provides procedural and technical expertise to the Real Estate Development (RED) team to help facilitate understanding and management of the intricate details of capital projects to ensure timely decisions, provide feedback on constructability, and cost control during initial design.
- Reviews and provides recommendations to RED team in the processing of Requests for Inquiries, submittals, potential change orders, and monthly progress draws.
- Demonstrates technical understanding of construction, architectural design, engineering and cost estimating.
- Demonstrates skill to perform complex financial and statistical analyses.