We are looking for a knowledgeable Corporate Accounting Manager who can lead and motivate accounting team members and increase department accuracy and efficiency. To succeed in the role, you should be analytical, detail-oriented, and honest.
• Prepare monthly corporate financials and cash reports.
• Oversee monthly closing of corporate entities.
• Review all corporate transactions and entries.
• Be the lead person for the corporate audit.
• Prepare and/or review the tax package for corporate entities.
• Responsible for calculating revenues for various corporate entities.
• Review all corporate bank reconciliations.
• Review AMEX charges and recorded transactions.
• Review the fixed assets schedule and related transactions
• Respond to notices from government agencies for corporate entities.
• Track all new non-Portfolio Management (Corporate) entities.
• Oversee preparation of all journal entries for all corporate entities.
• Review all adjustment entries including accruals and prepaids.
• Hire, train and motivate team members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
• Understand organizational workflow in order to effectively relate to and communicate with other department managers.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills. The successful manager will enjoy leading, managing and motivating employees while empowering each team member.
• Working knowledge of Sage 100 and/or Crystal reports desired.
• High level of efficiency and accuracy with high volume of transactions.
• Keep sensitive information confidential.
• Lead processes or change processes while being a confident decision maker.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
• Corporate accounting experience in private sector desired, any real estate experience would be extremely beneficial
• Seven plus years accounting experience, minimum 4 years at a supervisory level.