Floating Community Manager
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well-managed. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
Dominium is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced full-time Floating Community Manager to assist our apartment communities around the country. This position is responsible for properties in the Midwest region, and can be based anywhere in the continental US (preference will be given to candidates residing in Minnesota or Georgia).
- Day-to-day operations of the property
- Maintain stable occupancy and meet budgeted financial goals
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed
- Provide engaged and dynamic leadership for employees
- Build positive relationships within the community
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have previous property management experience
- Tax Credit and Market Rate experience required
- Leasing or sales experience required
- MS Office and Yardi Software experience required
- Supervisory Skills required
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Must have proven track record of success
- Experience managing multiple teams
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (dependent on home base of candidate) – overnight travel included
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free