Floating Maintenance Technician
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
Dominium is seeking a full-time Floating Maintenance Technician to assist at a portfolio of properties in multiple states across the country. This position can be based from Minnesota or Georgia and requires 70 – 80% travel.
- Responsible for apartment turns and work orders
- General appearance and maintenance of the property
- Perform general electrical, mechanical, carpentry, and plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Be familiar with and follow preventative maintenance procedures
- Create and maintain a safe working environment
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 3 or more years of previous maintenance experience required
- Basic painting, electrical, and plumbing experience required
- Ability to work on-call and evenings and weekends is a must
- HVAC and EPA experience required
- CPO Certified required
- Boilers license required
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
- Must be able to travel 70 – 80% of the time across multiple states with some overnights
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free