Minnesota Housing is hiring! We’re a mission-focused agency looking for an experienced program manager to develop and implement compliance and oversight of the Impact Fund. The Impact Fund provides funding for affordable homeownership housing development, purchase, and rehabilitation projects.
Essential Job Duties
- Lead the oversight and program monitoring process for the Impact Fund program
- Lead the development and implementation of program monitoring, including resolving noncompliance and providing technical assistance to grantees.
- Collaborate with the Impact Fund team to assess and improve the Impact Fund program and procedures as needed.
- Participate in the Single Family Request for Proposals, which is the process by which the Agency selects new Impact Fund grantees.
- Occasional travel to visit Impact Fund grantees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three years of program management experience in the area of affordable housing.
- A minimum of one year of experience in implementing program monitoring and compliance.
- Intermediate or advanced experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of State policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, interpersonal skills and dependability.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 20% of the time ( 10% in the metro and 10% overnight travel in greater Minnesota).
- Knowledge of Minnesota Housing’s Single Family housing development programs, including the Impact Fund.
- Experience successfully developing and implementing program monitoring procedures.
- Experience in Single Family housing development, downpayment assistant, or rehabilitation programs.
Annual Salary Range
$52,973 – $78,196
This position requires successful completion of the following:
- Reference Checks.
- Criminal Background Checks.
- Driver’s license check.
Requires occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as file folders, ledgers, and small tools. A certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Ability to walk up and down stairs.
External candidates should click here to apply or copy and paste this text into your browser: https://careers.mn.gov/psp/hcm92apc/MNCAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1001&JobOpeningId=30835&PostingSeq=1&languageCd=ENG
Why Choose Minnesota Housing?
Our culture consists of passionate, mission-driven employees focused on delivering the best programs possible to help Minnesotans access safe, affordable housing. We invest in our employees’ futures by providing a variety of professional development opportunities. We’re committed to providing employees with work-life balance by offering many work schedule options, flexible schedules and limited overtime. That’s why our average employee tenure is 11 years.
At Minnesota Housing, we know that affordable housing is an essential part of Minnesota’s infrastructure. When you work here, you’re helping to build stronger communities. We also have a national reputation as one of the finest housing finance agencies in the country.
Our top notch benefits include extremely inexpensive health insurance for employees and dependents, generous vacation and sick leave plans, eleven holidays per year, and tuition assistance. We offer a defined benefit pension plan with a guaranteed, life-long benefit based on tenure plus pre-tax and ROTH options to supplement the pension. For more information, visit our website at www.mnhousing.gov.
Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer
This information can be made available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling (651) 259.3637 or (651) 282.2699 (TTY).