CSG Advisors’ Housing Strategies Group seeks a full-time Jr. Analyst to join its small team of mission-driven professionals working to expand affordable housing nationwide. The Jr. Analyst is a fully remote entry-level position with significant growth and promotion opportunities. The Jr. Analyst will be given general direction from a project manager, but is expected to perform duties and responsibilities independently
- Assist with project management for affordable housing real estate transaction
- Review regulations and prepare corresponding documents
- Assist with creation of funding applications
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Create PowerPoint presentations and high-level summaries
Candidate can expect to gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Affordable housing programs, regulations, and financing tools
- Project management
- Development advising & strategic planning
- Preparing forecasts and budgets for affordable housing development models
- Real estate portfolio analysis
Required Skills and Experience
- B. S., B.A. or above
- Comfortable working with ‘big data’ and complex datasets
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with project management, real estate and/or affordable housing a plus
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Curious self-starter
- Strong ability to work independently
- Highly reliable and flexible
- Desire and ability to work well with others in a team environment
It is anticipated that the range will be between $50,000-$70,000 commensurate on skills, education, and experience. CSG provides a comprehensive benefits package.
About the Team
The Housing Strategies Group (“HSG”) at CSG Advisors, Inc. works primarily with public housing agencies and other affordable housing partners to reposition and develop affordable housing nationwide. Our team is mission-driven and leverages personal experiences and values to create a diverse environment that cultivates a community of growth and success. Our environment offers access to experts in affordable housing, exposure to a variety of complex real estate and financial transactions, flexible telecommuting environment, fun colleagues, and a team culture that values each person.
The selected candidate will work with CSG staff located in its New York, Florida & San Francisco offices. Light travel may be required within the United States.
*Candidate will not provide advice or recommendations to an issuer official regarding municipal securities. Responsibilities will be limited to providing project management assistance and data entry support related to transactions.