Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is seeking a part-time Leasing Consultant at Traditions Denver, a 96 unit apartment community in Highlands Ranch, CO.
- Showcasing the property to prospects and converting them to qualified residents
- Answering telephones
- Recording traffic
- Marketing and outreach
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Previous leasing or sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Tax Credit experience preferred
- MS Office and Yardi software experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong judgment
Wage: $13 per hour
We offer a competitive salary, community volunteer and outreach program, training and development programs, and career growth opportunities.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free