Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is seeking a full-time Leasing Consultant at River Trace, a 218 unit apartment community in Bradenton, FL.
- Showcasing the property to prospects and converting them to qualified residents
- Answering telephones
- Recording traffic
- Marketing and outreach
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Previous leasing or sales experience required
- Occasional evenings and weekends preferred
- Tax Credit experience preferred
- MS Office and Yardi software experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong judgment
- Bilingual strongly preferred
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free