Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well-managed. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
Dominium is seeking a full-time Leasing Consultant at our property in Dallas, TX.
- Showcasing the property to prospects and converting them to qualified residents
- Answering telephones
- Recording traffic
- Marketing and outreach
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Previous leasing or sales experience required
- Occasional evenings and weekends required
- Section 42 experience preferred
- MS Office and Yardi software experience preferred
- Looking for candidate with the ability to work independently and demonstrate strong judgment.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free