C+C Apartment Management LLC is recognized as an industry leader in management and real estate operations. Our team manages the day-to-day operations of over 18,000 residential dwelling units across approximately 400 multi-family buildings throughout the New York Tri-state area. The C+C portfolio contains market rate, mixed market rate, affordable and full tax credit/affordable properties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional property management services that meet the diverse needs of our various constituents, including our residents, the local community, government and financing agencies, and the owners of the properties. C+C offers a full breadth of management services to improve and enhance a property’s revenue, cost control measures, maintenance, financial reporting, and resident relations.
We have LIHTC Compliance Specialist positions available in both Harlem and Brooklyn, NY.
Essential Job Functions:
- Completes full annual LIHTC recertifications for properties within their portfolio.
- Completes full annual HOME recertifications for properties with HOME and LIHTC recert waivers within their portfolio
- Prepares and sends reminder notices to the residents at 90, 60, and 30 days
- Commences holdover for Failure to Recertify by 2nd day of effective month
- Prepares for tenant file reviews with investors, syndicators, and monitoring agencies audits
- Assists in response to investor, syndicator, and monitoring agency audits
- Completes monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reporting
- Tracks audits, reporting recertifications, etc.
- Meets with residents as needed
- Performs additional duties as assigned/needed
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School diploma
Minimum Experience Required:
3+ years’ experience in affordable housing with recertification experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, required.
- Proficiency in Yardi Affordable, required
- Tax Credit Certification, required
- Ability to speak Spanish, preferred