Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Southern California. At Atlantic | Pacific, we recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We focus on providing the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement, in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship between employees, owners, and customers.
For ten years in a row, South Florida Business Journal nominated A | P as one of the Best Places to Work!
Come be a part of our growing team! Our Company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for our Affordable Apartment Community Home to 181 units in Austin, Texas.
We’re offering an added income via our Bonus & Commission Structure and an On-Call Stipend.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Alternating On-Call weekends are required
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the maintenance team to complete work orders, perform preventive maintenance, property upkeep and repairs. Maintain grounds and common areas, keeping them free of trash and debris
- Coordinate and complete resident work orders within 24 hours
- Complete regular community inspections
- Ensure that all market-ready apartments are prepared for move in
- Perform on-call emergency service as required
- Monitor the maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment on the community including water heaters, HVAC units, etc.
- Minimum of 2-3 years direct experience as a Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Maintenance Technician for an apartment community
- EPA Universal or HVAC Certification required
- CPO Certification and experience maintaining pools is required
- Thorough understanding of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Previous experience with preventative maintenance, vendor relations, and organizing work orders
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
What We Offer:
100% Employer Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts Program