Aperto Property Management is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team in San Francisco, CA.
This role is responsible for overseeing all maintenance activities for the property. A qualified candidate will be experienced in all levels of apartment maintenance, with a well-rounded background in plumbing, HVAC, electrical, appliance maintenance, and training and development of onsite maintenance personnel.
- Ensure service requests are completed in a timely fashion.
- Select and vet vendors for contracted work and ensure they are providing expected results.
- Schedule and complete apartment turnovers
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings.
- Monitor supply and parts inventory.
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- 2+ year’s general maintenance experience with at least 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory/team lead role.
- Knowledge of the apartment industry and skills required for HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair, electrical duties, and fire alarm panels.
- Demonstrable computer abilities, Windows (Word and Excel), Internet and email, and other, relevant applications; Yardi experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies after hours as needed.
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage others. Ability to drive others toward maximum customer satisfaction.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good negotiation skills
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
Aperto Property Management is an equal opportunity employer.