FPI Management is currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE has experience in an Apartment Maintenance or Facilities Maintenance supervisory role. Is a self-motivated leader, possessing the ability to positively influence, motivate and lead a team. Has the ability to participate in an on-call emergency rotation, responding in an appropriate and timely manner. Is proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Apps (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive), and property management-related software (i.e.: Yardi, RealPage, etc.). Must have an eye for detail – someone who takes great pride in the quality of their work, and is passionate about providing exemplary customer service and growing and developing your team!
The Maintenance Supervisor will lead and mentor the maintenance team, and assist with and oversee the maintenance and capital improvement needs of an assigned FPI managed site, with the overall objective of meeting the expectations of the Client, based on the respective operating capital budget and management agreement.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for consideration:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar leadership role, preferably within Residential Property Management. Experience in hotel maintenance, facilities maintenance, or construction will also be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate required.
- Valid Driver’s License and insured operable vehicle (NOTICE: If driving is required for the position, a status check and driving record search will be conducted, post-offer).
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- May be required to provide and maintain own tools.
Why look at FPI for the next step in your career? We are one of the largest third-party property management companies in the Nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 800 properties (100,000+ units) across the country. We have a culture grounded in HEART and are always looking for individuals who thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment. FPI offers comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance plans, etc.), on-going training, and plenty of growth opportunities. Come join Team FPI!
Click the apply button above to begin your application!
FPI Management prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.