Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well-managed. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
Dominium is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for our 173 unit apartment community in Austin, TX.
- Responsible for apartment turns
- General appearance and maintenance of the property
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Previous maintenance experience preferred
- Basic painting, electrical, and plumbing experience preferred
- Must provide your own tools
- Ability to work on-call and evenings and weekends is a must
- HVAC and EPA experience preferred
- CPO Certified preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free