Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
Dominium is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician at Park Winds, a 96-unit apartment community in Des Moines, IA.
- Responsible for apartment turns
- General appearance and maintenance of the property
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 5 years of previous maintenance experience preferred
- Basic painting, electrical, and plumbing experience preferred
- Must provide your own tools
- Ability to work on-call and evenings and weekends is a must
- HVAC and EPA experience preferred
- CPO Certified and Boilers License preferred
- Supervisory Skills preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
Wage: $18.00 per hour
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free