Position Summary: This position is responsible for the daily repairs, maintenance, and general up keep of one or more SAHA residential properties (depending on size and geographic region). This may include janitorial work throughout the building.
Location: This position will work at one or more SAHA properties in Berkeley or Oakland. Further details will be provided if contacted to discuss the position.
Compensation: The approximate pay range for this position is $20 – $25 hourly. Starting pay rates depend on candidate experience, skill, and the needs/challenges of the specific position hired for.
Benefits/Perks: We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and work/life balance. Here are some of the highlights:
- Medical HMO- $10 copays. Free for employees, less than $60 / month for employees + children
- Dental HMO or PPO. Free for employees, less than $60 / month for employees + children
- Paid Time Off- 14 days in first year, 19 second year, 24 third year and beyond.
- Paid Holidays- at least 9 per year.
- Regular Schedule- M-F 8:30 – 5:00, weekends only during on call rotations.
- On Call Compensation- most Maintenance Techs work 4-6 on call rotations (2 weeks each) per year. The average earnings from on call overtime and stipends is $4,000 / year.
- Retirement- 401k plan with 4% employer match
- Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance- basic plan free for employees, option to purchase additional coverage, including for spouse or dependents
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants can review the complete job description and apply online by following the provided link to SAHA’s online Career Center.